Thursday, October 22, 2009

Three months!

Tommy turned 3 months old yesterday. YES ALREADY! It was pretty much impossible to get a picture of him smiling last night which was a total bummer. And EVERY picture had some crazy red eye action on every setting. My little guy. He's getting so big! And developing such a personality!
I think he gets tired of the photo shoots....
Some fun Tommy facts:
- The kid drools and chews on his pacifier like crazy as if he has teeth coming in. But there is nothing. THANK GOD.
- He has a reddish tint to his hair - it's the Norwegian viking genes in him!
- He is in size 2 diapers and wears size 3 months to 3-6 months clothes. I have a huge bin of stuff he can't wear anymore. How sad!
- He has discovered his vocal chords and makes all kinds of fun noises. I love when he talks to me.
- It's clear when he gets angry or irritated. He has these high pitched screams to let us know he's unhappy.
- He loves being on his changing table. He can be in the fussiest mood and you put him there for a diaper change and he's as happy as can be. I think it's because he can see his forest mural and knows how cool his room is!
- He still loathes tummy time.
- He sucks avidly on his hands and looks at them intently. He's slowly figuring out that his hands do things. He LOVES to knock the bottle out of his mouth and try to put it back in. He also tries to hold it.
- He has stare downs with his feet and I don't think it will be long before he figures out how to grab them. - He tries to sit up on his own which amazes me. He doesn't like to lay in my arms unless eating or ready for sleep. He shows signs of wanting to be very independent! I still soak up every moment I can that I hold him against my chest and cuddle him. It's my favorite thing!
Tommy is so much fun. It's a joy to watch him grow and learn and discover things. My baby is growing!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Size 2 diapers already? Abigail is still in size 1 and she is almost 6 months old. She has the tiniest butt :) He is getting so big and cuter everytime you post :)

Becky said...

He is so precious!!! He is getting so big so quickly it's amazing how fast they grow :)

Rebecca Jo said...

Wow... he looks like his daddy! so cute!

Mandi @ Finding Home said...

Oh Jenn, he is so cute! I especially love the photo where he is in the yellow shirt. Hard to believe it's been 3 months already. Time flies!!

Related posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails